For 20 years, Phil Guerrero has been helping clients develop strategies for meeting their financial goals. In 2007 he established PMG Wealth Management, Inc.™ , to expand the resources and to increase the service level to his clients who rely on his expertise in the areas of investment management, financial planning, and wealth transfer.
Phil is a Certified Financial Planner™ and holder of the series 7, 24, 63 and 66 registrations through LPL Financial, as well as life and health insurance license. Phil graduated from Illinois State University with a degree in Finance.
As a Chicago area native he and his wife, Megan, are active members of their local community. As a past president of a local chamber of commerce, Phil has a passion for business. Phil and Megan most enjoy raising their three children (two boys, one girl). He can also be found coaching baseball, staying active with sports, and cooking.
Phil is also part of the following organizations:
- 2017 Lake Zurich Area Chamber of Commerce Presidents Award
- 2013 – 2017 Member of Mundelein Baseball and Softball Association
- 2012 – 2016 Chairman of the School District 95 Educational Foundation
- 2009 – 2010 President of the Lake Zurich Area Chamber of Commerce (a regional chamber representing approximately 500 business in Lake Zurich, Kildeer, Long Grove, Deer Park, Hawthorn Woods and North Barrington) and awarded the Director of the Year award for 2006
- Member of Green Oaks Libertyville Trusted Referal Network (GOLTRN)
- Founding member of the Lake Zurich Invitational Networking Committee (LZINC)
Phil Guerrero was a recipient of the Daily Herald 2010, 2013 – 2015 Readers’ Choice awards for the “Best Financial Planner” category.
*based on total number of votes received by readers.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.